Better Digital Project Management with Project Boards
Do you manage projects? Internally, or perhaps for your freelance clients? Then you know that poorly managed projects cost you money, time, and sleep. Luckily, we're here to solve that – in this class, you'll learn how to use Asana (free!) project boards to manage any type of digital project from start to finish.
- Editorial calendars?
- Website design & development?
- Social media campaigns? Yes, yes, and yes!
You'll learn how we've progressed at Paper Leaf to using this system to manage large scale, complex web projects that account for nuance, remove the black box (who's doing what right now?) and clearly outline next steps and accountability – and then you'll make your own board for your projects going forward.
What you'll walk away with:
- A project board template (maybe more than one if you're a keener) in your Asana account
- You'll be able to use this board immediately for your next project, and re-use this project board template over and over and over again
This class is for you if...
- You manage any sort of ongoing digital work
- You manage multiple clients as a freelancer
- You manage digital projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are accountable for content creation in your company
- You work in an environment that needs, and is open to, improvements in their project management methods
This class isn't for you if...
- You don't have pain points in project management
- You already have another tool that you like for PM, or you just hate Asana for some reason
- You don't manage projects and don't plan to
❤️ Not-for-profit, Small Business, Corporate, Public Sector