do you have what it takes?
Considering you're responding to this call-out, you obviously do, but we just want to make sure that we run you through all the ropes to make sure you are *really* committed to this cause 😉
What is the "cause" you ask? We are looking for some student ambassadors to help us spread the #iMEDIA17 love. Here's what that looks like:
- Student ambassadors will help out at the iMEDIA Social Media Conference. That means you need to be available the weekend of March 10th & 11th, 2017.
- Why is this extra wonderful for you? You'll get to meet and network with some industry folks while learning some new skills. Last year's student helpers were organizing & manning the registration area, learning about audio and visual (a MUST if you're planning to do anything related to digital marketing post-grad) and burning some major calories making sure the event was running smoothly.
- Student ambassadors will help recruit other students to get involved with the iMEDIA Social Media Conference. We need a small army to make sure iMEDIA goes off without a hitch and who better to help us connect with other students than students!
- Remember, if you're helping out at iMEDIA, that means you're attending iMEDIA on the house. So that's pretty cool. 😊
- AND there will be leadership opportunities available to our Student Ambassadors. In order to ensure iMEDIA goes off without a hitch, we will be assigning Student Ambassadors to help lead different student groups at the conference. This means you could be in charge of the registration space, or in charge of getting the infamous backdrop ready for our Keynotes OR making sure the Speakers are in the right place, at the right time.
- You *may* be called on to help out social media content for the conference. We produce *a lot* of content leading up to iMEDIA. If you have that extra something and are looking to gain some experience with generating branded social content, let us know! We may be able to get you involved.
Now that you know what you'd be doing, here's what we need from you.
- Fill out the form below so that we can capture some basic information from you... that's it!
All iMEDIA Student opportunities (ambassadors and conference volunteers) are ONLY available to full-time post-secondary students.